- Funding Organization : European Commission
- Funding Programme : Horizon H2020
- Funding Instrument : Innovation Action
- Duration : 48 months
- Total Budget : € 15,999,942
- ITI Budget : € 224,805
- Scientific Responsible : Dr. Ioannis Kompatsiaris, Dr. Dimitrios Tzovaras, Prof. Elias Kosmatopoulos
DIH∧2 is a network of 26 DIHs, with a target to reach over 170 DIHs. The sole aim of the network is to spark incremental (cut 50% cost of advance robotics solutions, double the growth of robotics market) and disruptive (maximum productivity & optimum agility) innovations in over 300,000 Manufacturing SMEs and Mid-Caps. It will support SMEs in their Agile Production challenge (50% increase in productivity) and unleash their digitalization potential by enabling robot solutions that are more cost effective at lower lot sizes. DIH∧2 relies on:
- A Common Open Platform Reference Architecture for Agile Production (COPRA-AP) -based on Industrial Data Space Reference Architecture Model and FIWARE technologies- to serve the needs of SMEs by means of a continuously growing set of Robotic-based Open Standard Enablers (ROSE-AP).
- A marketplace as one-stop-shop for SMEs to access essential services for digital transformation including business modelling, technical support, access to skills and finance.
- 2 competitive Open Calls to launch an ambitious Technology Transfer Program with 260 Agility Audits, 26 cross border Technology Transfer Experiments and 26 ROSE-AP, leveraging over 26M€ of public & private funding in advance robotics solutions for Agile Production.
- Members deeply rooted in their regional Smart Specialization Strategy (bringing €5M additional funding on top of EU funds), ensuring ‘working distance’ services for every SME in Europe – whichever the sector, wherever the location, whatever the size.
- A Corporate Sponsorship Program from equipment and automation suppliers committed with the network to get access to wider market and latest research in robotics.
DIH∧2 will transform this network into a self-sustainable non-profit association with members all over Europe.
DIH∧2 will demonstrate that public funded research can help SMEs & Mid-Caps achieve digital excellence and global competitiveness through adopting advanced robotics solutions in Agile Production.
- Teknologian tutkimuskeskus VTT Oy (VTT), Finland
- C.R.E.A.T.E. CONSORZIO DI RICERCA PER L’ENERGIA L AUTOMAZIONE E LE TECNOLOGIE DELL’ELETTROMAGNETISMO (CREATE), Italy
- FRAUNHOFER GESELLSCHAFT ZUR FOERDERUNG DER ANGEWANDTEN FORSCHUNG E.V. (IML), Germany
- EFFIZIENZCLUSTER MANAGEMENT GMBH (ECM), Germany
- STICHTING ROBOVALLEY (RoboValley), Netherlands
- FUNDACIO EURECAT (EUT), Spain
- CHALMERS TEKNISKA HOEGSKOLA AB (CHALMERS), Sweden
- AALBORG UNIVERSITET (BB), Denmark
- SIRRIS HET COLLECTIEF CENTRUM VAN DE TECHNOLOGISCHE INDUSTRIE (SIRRIS), Belgium
- LINZ CENTER OF MECHATRONICS GMBH (LCM), Austria
- PROXINNOV (PRX), France
- IRISH MANUFACTURING RESEARCH COMPANY LIMITED BY GUARANTEE (IMR), Ireland
- PRODUTECH-ASSOCIACAO PARA AS TECNOLOGIAS DE PRODUCAO SUSTENTAVEL (PRODUTECH), Portugal
- ETHNIKO KENTRO EREVNAS KAI TECHNOLOGIKIS ANAPTYXIS (CERTH), Greece
- PRZEMYSLOWY INSTYTUT AUTOMATYKI I POMIAROW PIAP (PIAP), Poland
- CY.R.I.C CYPRUS RESEARCH AND INNOVATION CENTER LTD (CyRIC), Cyprus
- SOFIA TECH PARK JSC (STP), Bulgaria
- INOVACIJSKI CENTAR NIKOLA TESLA (ICENT), Croatia
- INTEMAC SOLUTIONS, SRO (INTEMAC), Czech Republic
- OU IMECC (IMECC), Estonia
- PANNON GAZDASAGI HALOZAT EGYESULET (PBN), Hungary
- NODIBINAJUMS VENTSPILS AUGSTO TEHNOLOGIJU PARKS (VHTP), Latvia
- LIETUVOS ROBOTIKOS ASOCIACIJA (LRA), Lithuania
- FILIALA TRANSILVANIA A ASOCIATIEI ROMANE PENTRU INDUSTRIA ELECTRONICA SI DE SOFTWARE (ARIEST), Romania
- National Centre of Robotics (NCR), Slovakia
- POMURSKI TEHNOLOSKI PARK PODJETJE ZA POSPESEVANJE PODJETNISTVA V POMURJU DOO (PTP), Slovenia
- ELEKTROTEHNICKI FAKULTET UNIVERZITET U BEOGRADU (ETF), Serbia
- FUNDINGBOX ACCELERATOR SP ZOO (FBA), Poland
- INTERNETSIA, S.L. (ISDI). Spain
- EUROPEAN DYNAMICS ADVANCED SYSTEMSOF TELECOMMUNICATIONS INFORMATICS AND TELEMATICS SA (ED), Greece
- BLUMORPHO SAS (BLM), France
- LOUPE 16 LTD (L16), United Kingdom
- FIWARE FOUNDATION EV (FIWARE), Germany
- INDUSTRIAL DATA SPACE EV (IDSA), Germany
- PROYECTOS Y SISTEMAS DE MANTENIMIENTO SL (EPROS), Spain
- FUNDINGBOX RESEARCH APS (FBR), Denmark
- ITECHNIC GMBH (iTechnic), Germany