Konstantinos Georgiadis holds the BSc degree in Computer Science from the University of Crete (2013) and the MSc in Informatics with specialization in Digital Media from the Department of Informatics, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (2015). He is currently PhD candidate in Department of Informatics at Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
Since July 2015, he works as a research assistant at the Informatics and Telematics Institute (ITI) of the Centre of Research & Technology Hellas (CERTH). His research interests among others include: Biomedical Signal and Image Processing, Machine Learning and Brain Computer Interfaces.
Show all (26)
- F. Kalaganis, K. Georgiadis, V. Oikonomou, N. Laskaris, S. Nikolopoulos, I. Kompatsiaris, “Unlocking the Subconscious Consumer Bias: A Survey on the Past, Present, and Future of Hybrid EEG Schemes in Neuromarketing.“, Frontiers in Neuroergonomics. 2021. Vol. 2. doi: 10.3389/fnrgo.2021.672982
- K. Georgiadis, N. Laskaris, S. Nikolopoulos, D. Adamos, I. Kompatsiaris, “Using Discriminative Lasso to Detect a Graph Fourier Transform (GFT) Subspace for robust decoding in Motor Imagery BCI“, 2019 41st Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC), Berlin, Germany, 2019, pp. 6167-6171. DOI: 10.1109/EMBC.2019.8856973
- V. Rousopoulou, T. Vafeiadis, A. Nizamis, I. Iakovidis, L. Samaras, A. Kirtsoglou, K. Georgiadis, D. Ioannidis, D. Tzovaras, “Cognitive analytics platform with AI solutions for anomaly detection“, Computers in Industry, 2021, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compind.2021.103555
- P. Migkotzidis, F. Kalaganis, K. Georgiadis, E. Chatzilari, G. Pehlivanides, S. Tsafaras, K. Monastiridis, G. Matrinidis, S. Nikolopoulos, I. Kompatsiaris, “e-vision: An ai-powered system for promoting the autonomy of visually impaired.” European Journal of Creative Practices in Cities and Landscapes, 2021 (in press)
- K. Georgiadis, D. Adamos, S. Nikolopoulos, N. Laskaris, I. Kompatsiaris, “Covariation Informed Graph Slepians for Motor Imagery Decoding,” in IEEE Transactions on Neural Systems and Rehabilitation Engineering, vol. 29, pp. 340-349, 2021, doi:10.1109/TNSRE.2021.3049998.
Mr. Konstantinos Georgiadis
Building A – Office 2.3
Information Technologies Institute
Centre of Research & Technology – Hellas
6th km Harilaou – Thermi, 57001, Thermi – Thessaloniki, Greece
Tel.: +30 2311 257737
Fax: +30 2310 474128