Occupancy tracking software using privacy-preserving sensors (depth cameras)
Client-Server architecture has been adopted, whereas clients perform the detection and aggregator gathers, merges and tracks the detection results. The aggregation system is able to extract the occupancy of the building, of each space and of each occupant.
Occupancy prediction system
Occupancy and energy measurements of a building are utilized to train an agent-based model and the business process model. The simulation engine simulates the occupancy of a building based on the business processes occurring in it.
Visual analytics tool
Visual analytics tool for visualizing and evaluating the energy consumption simulation of a building. It can also be used for comparison purposes, comparing the energy consumption of different simulation scenarios (actual and refurbished building).
Facility management tool
Facility management tool for visualizing and evaluating the occupancy, energy consumption and environmental values of the monitored area. It can work either offline (measurement viewer) or online (facility management) illustrating the measurements in real-time.
- D.Ioannidis, D.Tzovaras, C.Malavazos, "Occupancy and Business Modelling", in 9th European conference on product and process modelling (ECPPM 2012), 3rd Workshop on eeBDM, eeBIM, Reykjavik, Iceland, July 2012.
- J. Hreno, M. Skokan, D. Ioannidis, D. Tzovaras, "1st VoCamp Energy Efficiency Modeling", in eeBEMS ICT for sustainable Places Conference, Nice, France, September 2013.
- D.Ioannidis, S.Krinidis, G.Stavropoulos, D.Tzovaras and S.Likothanassis, “Full-Automated Acquisition System for Occupancy and Energy Measurement Data Extraction”, Symposium on Simulation for Architecture and Urban Design (SimAUD) at at the 2014 Spring Simulation Conference (SpringSim'14) in Tampa, FL, USA from April 13-16, 2014 (accepted for publication)
- S.Krinidis, G.Stavropoulos, D.Ioannidis and D.Tzovaras, “A Robust and Real-Time Multi-Space Occupancy Extraction System Exploiting Privacy-Preserving Sensors”, International Symposium on Communications, Control, and Signal Processing (ISCCSP'14), May 21-23, 2014 (accepted for publication)
- Moschonas, Panagiotis; Krinidis, Stelios; Ioannidis, Dimosthenis; Tzovaras, Dimitrios, “Building Performance Simulation using Business Process Modelling”, in 10th European Conference on Product and Process Modelling (ECPPM 2014), 17-19 September 2014, Vienna, Austria (accepted for publication)